Tees we are looking to expand our team! Come join a family of creative, hard
working, and passionate team members. This opening is for a full-time Screen Printing Press Operator position. If you have history printing on automatic screen printing presses, and would like to see
your hard work go from your computer screen, to production, to hand off to
smiling customers on a daily basis, this may be a good position for you! This is a leadership position and requires at least 5 years of working experience using M&R Equipment (Sportsman Ex) and the ability to set up and print complex jobs with up to 10 ink colors.
The primary focus of this role is to lead the production team to success each day by managing print quality and efficiency.
Pay rate or Salary based on prior experience.
position requires a flexible and energetic personality who thrives in a
team atmosphere, but also excels in self-management
- Must be able and comfortable to set up, take down, and print jobs throughout the day with or without the aid of others
- Ability to manage competing priorities and adjust to the ever-changing needs of the business is a must
- Should enjoy collaboration and communication of all types
- Must be able to lift boxes that weigh up to 40lbs and help customers load their cars with orders from time to time
- Works hand-in-hand with sales and art team to deliver top notch quality printing in a timely manner
- Help manage production schedule with production team on a daily and weekly basis to ensure orders are printed and shipped in a timely manner
- Coordinate with production regarding job-specific print details by providing coaching and feedback to other team members as needed
- Checks and inspect print quality to insure each print matches the proof
- Researches products and processes online that will continue personal learning and growth
- Use the internet for trouble shooting tips and techniques when necessary
- Help monitor inventory of supplies to ensure production stays in motion
- Must be willing to help in other areas of production during slower times (burning and reclaiming screens, production machine and area maintenance, cleanliness)
This role is primarily for Screen Printing Press Operator, however, each team member
supports each other in the following ways from time to time, as needed.
- All team members help support production needs from time to time.
- Must be able perform repetitive motion behaviors with arms, wrist, back, and shoulders.
- Requires the ability to lean over tables in order to fold garments.
- All team members help count and inventory goods pre and post production in order to ensure quality standards are met
- All team members understand and can order goods and supplies per customer order and inventory needs from time to time
- All team members can help with production needs including exposing and rinsing screens and helping with the print process from time to time
- All team members help with shipping and receiving by monitoring UPS and USPS from time to time
- Experience with increasing sales through social media strategies and email marketing would be a bonus
- May be asked to drive for work purposes from time to time
- Must be open to pushing the limits of new print techniques and efficiency to support business growth
planning, systematic organization, attention to detail, and thoroughness
are required skills
- Must be comfortable and have a work history operating a M&R Sportsman EX
- Must be comfortable providing daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly maintenance to the press and dryer
- Must be able to ensure quality printing on a wide range of products, with a wide range of techniques with efficiency and effectiveness
- Relaxed/Casual Dress Code
- Climate-Controlled Production Space
- Family team atmosphere
- Creative peers
- Days off include: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- Employee discount on goods through our wide network of vendors
- Full time Salary positions qualify for the following paid holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- Full Time Salary positions: one week paid vacation first year (after 90 day temp period) and two weeks paid vacation second year
- Part time: Flexible schedule
- Retirement Plan matching up to 3% after first year worked
These are the core responsibilities for this position. If your experience and skills match our needs, we will reach out to set up and interview. An expanded job description will be provided for review prior to a second interview.