If you need us to host the individual ordering process for you, we can build a custom webstore so orders can be placed from home easily. Webstores are only intended to help aid and manage future projects with over 100 units sold. If you don't think your project will sell 100 units, we recommend going a different direction to collect the orders. Building a custom webstore requires a $100 deposit. This deposit can be refunded via check or put towards additional orders, after the ordering period has closed, as long as your orders total 48 units or more and as long as funds collected are above the quoted cost. If shipping all to one location, shipping is free. If shipping individually, USPS Shipping rates will apply.
Please add $2.50 per unit for pricing items. This covers the additional time and managing of the webstore. There is also a 5% processing fee for each order.
If the Webstore options seems right to you, please consider the following steps for success.
1. Choose the time frame to run your store. We recommend 2 weeks to 30 days. Plan on extending your ordering period for one week to help with last-minute stragglers
2. Choose your point of contact. The point of contact is responsible for managing parents, questions, and any issues that may arise from processing individual orders. Special Tees is responsible for the functionality of the webstore, production and logistics of the project, but is not responsible for managing individual troubleshooting or questions on behalf of the school or organization.
3. No additional orders will be accepted after your closing date. Production is 7-10 business days after the final closing date.
4. You (the point of contact) will have the opportunity to order more at the time of the closing date. Order extras, or additional units for low-income students or future new attendees at this time.
5. Once your orders have shipped, we will send you a spreadsheet with tracking. We recommend asking for proof of purchase when handing out the orders.
6. Reorders must be for a minimum order of 12 units. Pricing will be based on the quantity being ordered at the time of the reorder.
All webstores should be hitting a minimum of 100 units sold, but we understand some times things don't go as planned. If orders do not meet a bare minimum quantity of 48, the $100 deposit will be forfeited. If the webstore is cancelled at any time after we have started the process, the deposit will be forfeited and used to cover our web development time.
Choose to have all the individual orders shipped to one location for free or choose to have them shipped via USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail typically arrives within 1-3 business days and has tracking.
For any orders that are claimed as missing or undelivered, if tracking confirms delivery to the shipping address provided, we are not able to reprint or re-ship the individual order.
If you prefer to have your order shipped all at once, but want your items individually packed, please add $1 per unit for individual poly-bagging.