Graphic Design/Customer Service
Click here to answer some fun questions. Tell us more about who you are and why you would be great for this position.
Tees we are looking to expand our team! Come join a family of creative, hard
working, and passionate team members. This opening is for a full time Graphic
Design position. If you have history in graphic design and would like to see
your hard work go from your computer screen, to production, to hand off to
smiling customers on a daily basis, this may be a good position for you!
The primary focus of this role is to apply your graphic design strengths and customer service skills to help serve our clients and coordinate with production.
Pay rate or Salary based on prior experience.
position requires a flexible and energetic personality who thrives in a
team atmosphere, but also excels in self-management
- Ability to manage competing priorities and adjust to the ever-changing needs of the business is a must
- Should enjoy collaboration and communication of all types
- Assist with customer service via telephone, email, and face-to-face interaction
- Must be able to lift boxes that weigh up to 40lbs and help customers load their cars with orders from time to time
- Work hand-in-hand with sales team to ensure timely delivery of art proofs and other art/design needs
- Create art files and proofs quickly and efficiently based on customer requests in Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Utilize customer database and other systems to save design and print information for future use per customer, per order
- Rebuild logos in vector format for print quality assurance
- Create original artwork for customer needs Modify existing art files for updates or as specified for internal use
- Create output files to specifications with consideration for imprint area, garment color, ink colors, and garment type
- Help manage production schedule with sales team on a daily and weekly basis to ensure orders are printed and shipped in a timely manner
- Coordinate with production regarding job-specific print details
- Check and inspect print quality to insure each print matches the proof
- Prepare, cut, and apply vinyl from time to time
- Research products and processes online that will continue personal learning and growth
- Use the internet for trouble shooting tips and techniques when necessary
- Help monitor inventory of supplies to ensure production stays in motion
- Coordinate and establish working relationships with our large network of suppliers and manufacturers via phone and email
- Assist with other general office and business needs, such as office organization and cleanliness, mail, and purchase orders
- Expand and develop online program during down-time (no experience required)
This role is primarily for Graphic Design, however, each team member
supports each other in the following ways from time to time, as needed.
- All team members help support production needs from time to time.
- Must be able perform repetitive motion behaviors with arms, wrist, back, and shoulders.
- Requires the ability to lean over tables in order to fold garments.
- All team members help count and inventory goods pre and post production in order to ensure quality standards are met
- All team members understand and can order goods and supplies per customer order and inventory needs from time to time
- All team members can help with production needs including exposing and rinsing screens and helping with the print process from time to time
- All team members help with shipping and receiving by monitoring UPS and USPS from time to time
- Web development experience would be a great asset but is not required
- Experience with increasing sales through social media strategies and email marketing would be a bonus
- May be asked to drive for work purposes from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
planning, systematic organization, attention to detail, and thoroughness
are required skills
- This position requires strong skills in Adobe CC.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Mastery of Typography, Drawing, and Illustration is crucial
- Prior work experience in the screen printing, promotional products, or signage industry would be a great fit
- Please be prepared to share your portfolio Experience with social media marketing would be a huge asset as well, but is not required for this position
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Apple Mail/Gmail
- Additional Program/Application knowledge (not required, but would be a bonus): Shopworks, InkSoft, ASI and ESP
- Relaxed/Casual Dress Code
- Family team atmosphere
- Creative peers
- Days off include: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount on goods through our wide network of vendors
- Full time positions qualify for the following paid holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- Full Time positions: one week paid vacation first year (after 90 day temp period) and two weeks paid vacation second year
- Part time: Flexible schedule